Thank you for visiting read.futekiya.com!
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- When you use our Service, we will collect information to provide, maintain, improve, and develop our Service, to track and block users that violate our Terms of Service, to protect you, and to provide relevant advertisements.
- We collect information through our Site, data collecting tools, customer service, e-mail, etc.
- We collect the following information to provide and maintain your account and our Service:
- Information required to create an account (i.e. e-mail, encoded password, Nickname, etc.)
- Information required to provide adequate services. This includes members’ subscription number, IP address (location), cookies, service usage record, device information such as browser type, mobile device model, operating system type, and resolution, and malfunction records.
- If you connect your account to a Third Party Application, such as social media, we may share your Service Usage Data so you can connect to your account.
- Cookies and other technologies may be utilized for the sufficient provision of our Service. See “Cookies and Web Beacons” below.)
- COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
- We may send “cookies” or similar technologies to your computer to enhance your experience using our Site. Cookies are small files that allow us to collect vital information which help us understand certain movements such as the number of users on our Site and to distinguish which of those users are repeat and which are new. Furthermore, we use these technologies to enable features like read history which allows you to use our Service with ease and convenience. Cookies may also be used to identify you as a unique customer and store your personal preferences as well as technical information.
- Web beacons similarly monitor users’ use of our Site, such as the type of browser being used and for the identification of any cookie that has previously been placed onto your computer.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- The collected information may be used for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site and services to deliver a better experience.
- To understand the Site trends and interests of users.
- To ensure security and protection of you, our Site, and futekiya.
- To ensure that services available to users such as inviting new members are being used appropriately.
- To promote our Site and offerings to you. See “Your Choices” below.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information if deemed necessary or appropriate in response to claims and legal processes to protect the rights and property of you, our users, our Site, and our company. See our Terms of Service for more information.
- We will not sell personal information to third parties.
- We will share unidentifiable information with third parties to help with maintenance and to better our services and adequately cater to you.
- ACCESS TO ACCOUNT
- You are not permitted to allow others to use your account credentials therefore, sharing your account credentials would be in violation of our Terms of Service and the member is responsible for any consequences.
- YOUR CHOICES
- Settings are provided to allow you to choose which communications you receive from us and manage your information. However, you may not opt out of important information regarding our service or your account.
- You acknowledge that it may take several days to process your request to suspend information services.
- We have installed reasonable procedures in an effort to safeguard information and help prevent security breaches such as unauthorized access. We make our best efforts to maintain data security and correctly use the collected information. However, no data transmission over the internet, wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You acknowledge that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information we collect. By using our Service and providing us with your information, you understand that you are doing so at your own risk.